New AEon Astrology
Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern Ascednants
2009-06-29 21:35:49 UTC
First published by Klaudio Zic Publications, 2009, www.lulu.com/astrology.
Copyright © 2009 By Klaudio Zic. All Rights Reserved. No part of this
material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic or otherwise, for commercial purposes or otherwise, without
the written permission of the author.

ACADEMIC ZODIAC

Copyright © 2009 by Klaudio Zic, all rights reserved. http://www.lulu.com/astrology

ASTROLOGICAL POSTULATES FOR THE NEW ÆON

In order to trace zodiacal progressi, let us first remove the obvious
stuff from the way.

1.

Europe miscalculated horoscopes for over 2000 years.
2.

The 22 zodiacal stations are defined within the Academic Zodiac.
3.

Moon in Auriga is not mandatory in astronomy.
4.

The total sum of ascendants in a precession cycle is 88.
5.

There are 16 eastern ascendants for the current epoch.
6.

The zodiacal set overlaps with the ascendant set only on
occasion1.
7.

The meridian constellation set greatly differs from the
ascendant set.
8.

In the past, European astrology seldom if ever reflected the
true natal skies2.
9.

There are currently 10 non-ascending zodiacal stations. The
ascendant set is always measured at due east. At the present epoch,
the following zodiacal constellations do not rise at east: Scutum,
Sagittarius, Capricornus, Aries, Auriga, Gemini, Cancer, Crater,
Corvus and Libra. Taurus is rising only for five minutes at east in a
daily cycle. In the next cycle, Venus will rise in Pegasus at east,
thus announcing the new æon.
10.

The Academic Zodiac is being introduced with the events3 of
comet Wild, Venus in Hydra4 and Uranus in Cetus5.
11.

“Believing” in a zodiacal position or an impossible ascendant
does not mean that they are there. Aries simply does not rise at due
east for the present epoch. E.g.6, Pluto will never enter Pisces or
Aries, simply because it is impossible.
12.

Since they never worked with the true natal skies7, not much if
any astronomical qualification was ever required in an “astrologer”8.
Astronomy was mostly kept as confined to discoveries, where astrology
would immediately distort (sic) the real zodiacal position of the
discovery. This has been corrected by the Academic Zodiac; e.g. Eris
is in Cetus9.

Klaudio Zic

The Academic Zodiac & RTRRT are Copyright © 1995 - 2009 by Klaudio
Zic, all rights reserved worldwide.

Redistribution of this file in any form is violation of the Copyright
Law.

This copyrighted material has been previously published as available
from http://www.lulu.com/astrology

1Hydra is e.g. an ascendant for the current epoch and zodiacal
station. It always remains zodiacal, albeit it might not pertain to
the set of ascendants for a given epoch.

2The USA never had an astrologer, but America did! See also Serpens,
USA and Genesis Ascendant.

3The numerous omens and wonders of the “end of times” include Palden
Dorje.

42007.

52012.

6We of course refer to the local zodiac for planet Earth. For
expansions, see Planetocentric Astrology.

7Hipparchus would rebuke such practice. We of course mainly refer to
European astrologers in the past 2000 years, but extensions are
welcome.

8A real, where real means rare, astrologer of course works with the
true skies.

9Eris was never officially 10th planet, but Cetus remains a regular
zodiacal station.

i2012 marks a new beginning as concern astrology and the Academic
Zodiac. Racial progress or precession from the Age of Orion and
through the present Age of Cetus III into the upcoming Age of Pegasus.
High Road to China Blue
2009-06-30 02:15:58 UTC
In article <2ef8b139-2a0d-484d-881f-***@i6g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern Ascednants
Post by Academic Zodiac 22 Zodiacal Constellations 16 Eastern Ascednants
discovery. This has been corrected by the Academic Zodiac; e.g. Eris
is in Cetus9.
That's whale of a tale, but what else would you expect from those whacky
Discordians?
--
Damn the living - It's a lovely life. I'm whoever you want me to be,
Silver silverware - Where is the love? Reverend.
Damn the living - It's a lovely life. mmmm lemon yogurt
High Road to China Blue